Holiday Home Breaks at Sandy Bay
Thanks to the generosity of the many individuals and businesses who support us, we have been able to purchase 9 luxury holiday homes at the beautiful Devon Cliffs Holiday Park, Sandy Bay. This means that you can enjoy the stunning Devon coastline and full range of facilities on offer including the swimming pool with its impressive four-lane slide, exhilarating high ropes Aerial Adventure, Segway experience, watersports on the beach and adventure golf. There’s also the South Beach Cafe which gives amazing views from its cliff top location.
All our holiday homes have ramped access and come with all mod cons and balconies giving you great sea views. We have 6 x 3 bedded and 1 x 2 bedded homes.
In addition, we now have 2 homes (2 beds in each) that are fully adapted with wider doorways, lowered kitchen units and wheel-in wet rooms making them completely accessible if you are a wheelchair user. Here are some photos of them…
When you stay in a Dream-A-Way luxury home, you’ll also benefit from:
- Free membership for access to the clubs, pool and sporting facilities for everyone staying in the home – worth £180
- Free electricity, gas and water
How to Book
To apply for a week (Saturday to Saturday) in a Dream-A-Way holiday home, you need to:
- Live in Devon
- Have somene in your party with a disability or life affecting illness
- Complete and return the necessary caravan booking forms
- Donate a nominal amount of £25 per adult and £10 per under 16 years to cover cleaning and maintenance. During the school holidays Easter/May & Oct Half Terms/July/August, we ask that this donation is £50 per adult and £25 for under 16 years
- Please note, when our holiday homes are not booked, we offer them for hire to guests outside of the area or without a guest with disabilities, at a reduced commercial rate. Please contact us for further details
If you meet the conditions above, please send an A5 stamped addressed envelope and brief letter to:
Jeff Merrett MBE, Dream-A-Way, 20 Lime Grove, Exminster EX6 8TB
You will then receive the necessary paperwork which you should return with payment as per the instructions to the address above as soon as possible
Dream-A-Way will then do their best to allocate one of the 3 choices of holiday dates you have selected.
You will receive written confirmation of your booking and will need to take the booking form with you on your arrival day to obtain the keys and guest passes.
In the very unlikely event that we are unable to meet your request, your donation will be returned.
Your booking will be from Saturday at 2pm until the following Saturday at 10am
Please vacate your holiday home in good time so that our volunteer cleaning team can ensure it is ready for the incoming guests.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ…
- Due to overwhelming demand , applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis from the start of each season (March)
- Priority will be given to guests who have not previously received a holiday home break from Dream-A-Way and no one will be guaranteed a reservation
- We do not permit smoking in any of our homes …it is against the law
- No dogs, cats or other animals are permitted in our homes without special, prior permission from Dream-A-Way in writing (ie guide dogs etc)
- Our homes are cleaned after each holiday by our small team of unpaid volunteers in an effort to maintain very high standards
- Please bring your own cleaning materials as health and safety regulations do not allow us to leave these materials in our homes.
- Please can you do you very best to leave the holiday home clean and record any damage in the book provided
- We have received hundreds of positive comments about our beautiful homes and the wonderful holidays our guests have enjoyed. To see some of these, please click here
- Please consider sending us a postcard or some pictures to add to our website along with a few words about what the holiday has meant to you and your family.